The personal data provided by the Customers, in accordance with Article 26.1 of GDPR, is controlled by: Fundacja Laja, with its registered seat in Cieszyn, 43-400, Zamkowa 3abc, entered into the Commercial Register under the KRS number 0000414883, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 5482659236, REGON (National Business Registry Number): 242890354.
– by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com,
– by filling in the contact form on our website: www.puerh.pl,
– by writing to the address of our office: Fundacja Laja, Zamkowa 3abc, 43-400 Cieszyn, Poland
The Customer’s personal data can be transferred to other entities which process the data at the Seller’s request, including but not limited to the entities which cooperate with Puerh.pl (Fundacja Laja) in the performance of services related to data processing in IT systems, the entities which process the data for the purposes of accounting services, the entities which monitor the website, and the entities which coordinate the shipping of goods, marketing services, etc. – with the reservation that these entities will process the data based on a mutual agreement and only within the scope specified in the Seller’s request. For the abovementioned purposes, pursuant to the provisions of particular agreements, the Seller will transfer the data both within the countries which form the European Union and in the countries outside the European Economic Area.
The Customer’s personal data will be stored for the duration of the contract and until the period of limitation has expired for all claims from the contract or until the period of the obligation of personal data storage has expired, in accordance with relevant provisions, in particular the obligation of storing accounting documents connected with the contract.
The Customer’s personal data will no longer be processed for direct marketing purposes immediately upon the Customer’s objection to data processing in this respect.
The Customer can always ask the Seller to be granted access to their personal data. The Customer can also exercise their right to rectify, remove, or restrict their personal data at any time:
– within the scope of processing of the Customer’s personal data based on the controller’s legitimate interests, the Customer has the right to object to the processing of their personal data;
– within the scope of processing of the Customer’s personal data, the Customer can withdraw their consent at any moment; the withdrawal will not affect the compliance with the right to process personal data exercised by the Seller prior to the withdrawal of the consent;
– within the scope of processing of the Customer’s personal data for the purposes of entering into and performing the contract or on the basis of the consent, the Customer has the right to transfer their personal data, i.e. to receive their personal data from the Seller, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format .csv or .xml; the Customer has the right to send this data to another personal data controller;
– the Customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent personal data supervisory authority (legal basis: Article 13.2d of GDPR). In order to exercise the abovementioned rights, the Customer can contact the customer service or personal data protection inspector.
To do this, contact the shop directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some decisions related to the processing of the Customers’ personal data may be automated. Such decisions may concern automated adjusting of the offer to the Customer (including profiling), using the data related to their visits, realised and rejected purchases, product preferences, demographic data, IP address, and forms of payment.
In the case of these decisions, the Customer has the right to question them, to express their stance, and to seek intervention of the shop’s employees in this respect – legal basis: Article 13.2f of GDPR.
We need your personal data to conclude and perform this contract. It is impossible to conclude and perform this contract without your personal data.
To find out more on this subject, consult the GDPR guide available on the website of the Polish Ministry of Digital Affairs: https://www.gov.pl/cyfryzacja/rodo-informator.